[Apr 17] What are you working on this week?

This week continue preproduction on a new web series. We have a location tech scout and some soe more cold scouting. This weekend we have a table read with primary cast.

Now: writing a proposal for a 1.5 year long timelapse for the constructionsite.

After that: editing crowdfundvideo and prepping the launch of the crowdfunding campaign.
And then edit 2 event videos.

Well, all my plans for last week didn't end up happening, so still planning on 2 days of shooting and editing this week. Hopefully May 1st will be when I finally unveil my new project.

Separately, I think I could go for A Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup to dip it in. What'd'y'all think?

I have a callback for a "top secret" Netflix show. After watching my taped audition they asked me to read for two leads. Last week was insane with auditions. The previous 3 weeks nothing. Just concentrating on the callbacks.

Refine a rough cut of the first episode of our web series (still in production, I just like getting things done along the way), while possibly having to direct a huge fight scene with 2 UFC fighters and 4 other martial artists since the director won't be able to make the shoot this weekend.

Also finish up a wedding video.

I'm trying to make my cheeks skinnier.

No grilled cheese sandwiches for me. Getting hungry but it means i'm gonna have to choke down more vegetables yuk

I am trying to look for any writers out there who want to develop three of my treatments for a short film. Anyone feel free to message me if you or you know someone who wants to write dark comedy and serious drama!

Back