• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Sell Your Film to Your Fans - Keep 100% of Revenue

Hey all, so I have started a side project on the weekends while running Distribber. After many many complaints of there not being a online site to keep 100% when they sell to fans I decided to built one out. Its called CineVolt previously known as Distribber Instant. We changed it to offer a better user experience for buyers.

It is subscription based $15.99 a month.

You set the price of your film from Free to $59.99 rentals or purchase. You can choose to rent only, or sell only. You can choose to offer streaming only or streaming and download.

You receive live sales data, as well as audience engagement. The audience engagement to me is the most exciting part, you can learn where your audience looses interest in your film. This data can help you create a better product with our next film.

engage.png

The downside to this project is its mainly for those who have a fan base that want to capitalize on keeping 100% rather then sharing a link and splitting 10% 20% or even 50% of revenue for no reason.

The purpose of this thread is that we are currently in BETA stages and rough design stages. Any feedback would be great. We will be creating a "Thank you page" where we will list the names of those that assisted with their input on the product. If you wish to be left out please let me know if you respond to this thread.

Thanks!

www.cinevolt.com

Back