• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

30 Day Feature Film Challenge

You could shoot the making of doc with one of the spare REDS. ("Spare REDS"...oh, to have that problem...)

You could shoot the making of doc with one of the spare REDS. ("Spare REDS"...oh, to have that problem...)

That's a lot better then the iPhone videos we currently have. I didn't say this but we're getting a 4th.. That is a good idea tho. We'll need a ton of external hard drives if you want to donate for all this red footage. That is going to be retarded..

Yeah just got word we're probably doing that. BTS on the RED. damn, I'm bummed that I'm probably missing that.

People are going to think the Russians are invading.

:)
hahahaha the whole team had a little laugh that is really great haha!!

we finally got a line producer. We can see our budget now and what we need. It's just about where we were guessing and working towards this whole time. (just to clearify we weren't running around like headless chickens)

we're around the paranormal budget. Just got to get a few more donations and sponsors on board. Plus some head room would be perfect ;)

Feature Film in 30 days - No way

Wanted to wish you guys luck with this project.

You know that you have done something amazing when people try to do the unthinkable. Lucky You Films accomplished what was not possible by shooting a feature film (90 minutes) in less than 30 days. On top of that, the three writers wrote a full script for the film during the 30 day process. Add to the fun, It has already one two awards for best actor and best director at the Solstice Film Festival, which was only 45 days after they started working on the project. The started on this film on May 6, 2009, Also, they had live streaming video from start to finish on the concept.

Remember, It can be done. Best wishes.

Wanted to wish you guys luck with this project.

You know that you have done something amazing when people try to do the unthinkable. Lucky You Films accomplished what was not possible by shooting a feature film (90 minutes) in less than 30 days. On top of that, the three writers wrote a full script for the film during the 30 day process. Add to the fun, It has already one two awards for best actor and best director at the Solstice Film Festival, which was only 45 days after they started working on the project. The started on this film on May 6, 2009, Also, they had live streaming video from start to finish on the concept.

Remember, It can be done. Best wishes.

Thanks man!! really means a lot to us. Wow that is awesome. We're almost in the same boat. And hoping to win a ton of awards. That would be great. Even if we don't get through it. It was a fun experience. Mad a ton of people participate and pay attention. We hope we're inspiring a ton of people!! the point was this economy. We love the people we are meeting and the contacts we are making. A lot of it is from people we've worked with through out the years that we've never had a chance to talk to till now. I love that me personally will hopefully work with these guys again. We uploaded a ton to youtube today.

3x Sound Mixing EMMY AWARD WINNER Allen L. Stone joins the team. We are going to be mixing the film in 7.1 surround at Warner Bros! and we have brandon lambdin on board as 1st AD. hes worked on dark knight, inception, alice in wonderland, blood diamond, die hard 4

The new social site I was just told will hopefully be up tomorrow. Geeze that's a lot of delays..

Shooting Tomorrow!! Everythings going to be so hetic!! :D Call up any of the guys if you're free for the day they need as much help as they can get. It's right here in Los Angeles. Don't be shy if you got a free day!! sorry for the trip post...

How long has it been now? Has to have been more than a month since this project first started.

Maybe I'm confused...is the 30 days the time you gave to get investment and do your pre-pro? For some reason I was thinking that the challenge was to finish a film in 30 days.

Can anyone clear this up for me?

How long has it been now? Has to have been more than a month since this project first started.

Maybe I'm confused...is the 30 days the time you gave to get investment and do your pre-pro? For some reason I was thinking that the challenge was to finish a film in 30 days.

Can anyone clear this up for me?

its been 55 days since the challenge started?

The challenge was to start from nothing and finish Shooting a film in 30days. We got investors donators sponsors a bunch of people on board and on the last day we finished and wrapped up shooting. Our new goal is trailer out before sundance.

we're traveling to sundance. We have our director doing a panel about exactly what this project was, marketing with social networks.

We're editing the film and want to take our time with that so we can have a great final cut.

Nice, so you *did* go start to finish in a month. Excellent. Can't wait to see it...or at least a trailer of it.

Nice, so you *did* go start to finish in a month. Excellent. Can't wait to see it...or at least a trailer of it.

Yeah pretty much. I heard that they'll be done with the trailer soon :D I can't wait either!

This is great plus I might be getting a job as a animator!

Back