I want to come to USA, Only US.. Is it possible?

I often think of writing films for a country. But no country accepts, MY PROBLEM is that I am writer (kind of) and NOT a director.. I don't like to be a director at all....
I want to learn English. I am trying to find a date online in USA, hope it happen.... And I hope it wouldn't be a problem that can't be solved, Because I try more until I get sure no way exists... I get hopeless not as soon as it I mean...

Thanks!

None yet....

But sample of my works exist in my blog.. Also, where ideas matter, I am there.....

Thanks!

Last edited:
You can't put the cart in front of the horse.

cart-before-horse-slice-scaled500.jpg

You call yourself a writer and want a job and a work visa but you haven't even written!!!!
Go do the work. What is stopping you from writing, is the air toxic over there? You can't breathe and write while in iran?

I had a job which wasn't successful, because I didn't focus on it and made no money. I think that software job is no longer my passion.
I START RIGHT NOW WRITING STORY..... I asked once and people said Big Films are easier in marketing, So, I start writing a story for GG (it needs CGI, too) until I find partners.

Thanks!

Breaking into script writing is very hard, no matter where you live. I agree with sfoster that you need to get some scripts done. It's a numbers game, where you have to write many scripts until one breaks through. If a breakthrough happens, someone will ask what else you've done.

The great thing about the internet is that you can write and submit from just about anywhere. Good luck with your goals.

Guess you have to learn so many things until you are ready enough to go there. Like everyone said, writing a story is not an easy job to do. Making the plot and story is enjoyable is hard. If you really want to do that, i encourage you to start it. We will never know what would happen.

Back