Composer Needed

Hi folks

So I'm looking a composer, its a bit last minute. We're trying to enter into Belfast Film Festival and the deadline is the 16th of January. Its a short comedy film, its ridiculous, its weird. I can send the script if you're interested. I'm looking for three main pieces of music.

Basically the three scenes are 1) Dreamy bar sequence where main character (Mark) walks up to a girl in the bar, he narrates his thoughts as he walks 'She's so beautiful, im so nervous' ect, culminating in him throwing up over her. So basically for the music I'd like a really sombre piano piece with rising instrumentals and then just as the music is about to climax it cuts and he throws up everywhere. The narration is kind of ridiculous so the more serious the piano music the better.

Scene 2) Day dream fantasy where he's fantasising a girl humping him on a park bench. His whole family and friends are offering him encouragement and support as he does this. So some kind of romantic music, maybe spanish guitar or something.

Scene 3) Main character is in a club having a breakdown, his best friend is giving him a pep talk. Tense conversation where the club music slowly rises and rises, then there's a bit of a plot twist and when the character has this revelation I want the beat to drop. Music should be quite minimalistic to not get in the way of the convo, deep house or something.

We don't have a budget for this. I don't like asking people to work for free but we're just a big group of people that have pitched in some time for the sake of making a good, funny film. It's shot, its looking good. I'd love if any of you could help with this. Even if one person does one peice and someone else does another. Here's a link where you can see more about the film

http://www.lambfilms.com/the-dick.html

Thanks for your time

Music for Scenes in Short Film.

Hey, Rian. I got your email, and I was wondering if there was a way you can send the links to me again via email so I can download them? because the links didn't work when I clicked on them. Thanks a lot for your time, and hope to chat again soon. :)

Back