• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Detroit Shorts Film Festival

Detroit Shorts is a three-day community event, celebrating the finest examples of the cinematic short form by featuring films from around the globe with running times 10 minutes and under. The festival is open to the widest range of subject matter, genre, and technique.

The festival will take place May 28-30, 2009 in the Broadway-Randolph District in Downtown Detroit.

•• CALL FOR ENTRIES & FESTIVAL INFORMATION

•• EARLY DEADLINE 2/15/09 & FINAL DEADLINE 3/01/09

This festival is presented by the Detroit Film Center, a non-profit media arts center in SE Michigan, providing education and resources to the local film making community. The Detroit Film Center also presents the Detroit Docs international Film Festival, taking place this year in November 2009.

For Festival Inquiries, contact: andersen@detroitfilm.org

Want to stay connected? Join our e-list for news and information about the festival, events of the Detroit Film Center, news about the Detroit Docs International Film Festival and other important information.

DETROIT SHORTS 2009 FILM FESTIVAL
email: info@detroitfilm.org • phone: 313-438-2427
Detroit Shorts © 2009 Detroit Film Center

Shorts_full_BAVC.jpg

follow us! myspacefacebooktwitteryoutube

I attempted to go to the site but I get a malware warning or a Detroit Docs page is not up!

I will try to send in something if I can get some info. Does this link give info for Detroit Docs and Detroit Shorts?

-- spinner :cool:

Back