• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Falling Apart

Hello all! It's been a while since I filmed and directed a drama/narrative, and I missed it a whole lot. Today I have a video that is actually a shorter version of a project I'm working on. The competition called for a 2 minute video, and sadly after filming, it went far over 2 minutes. But alas, one must still make do. So I'd like to present the video to you all.
It stars twins who trained in taekwondo together to become champions, but there is a deep falling apart between them.

Without further ado, I give you Falling Apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpR9R61VHk0

i left you some on the youtube comment. but here is more. Great fight scene, but it lacked a better sound. (it wasn't focused) it also went from fast movement to slow without being slow motion, rather just being slow movement. where as the reverse roundhouse kick was out focus, should have left it at the original speed.
Or and the story, doesn't tell much apart from twins win the tournament, and one was protagonist and the other antagonist, and that the Antagonist was the better fighter when their were kids.

Back