• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Wanted: Editor for Haiti Documentary

This is a great credit opportunity but is unfortunately little to no pay. I'm going to be filming a documentary (/ I have already started) on a group of students from my college going to Haiti for relief. The documentary will cover everything from conception of the group, planning, fundraising, and of course the actual relief efforts which may be through the US Army and/or the UN. We have made the decision to do the trip ourselves and organized the entire thing including financing on our own in an effort to help the people of Haiti in their time of need. Upon returning I will have AMPLE amounts of footage that need to be carved down into something usable and beautiful that isn't 10 hours long. Any interested Editors feel free to PM me or comment here anytime. I already have meeting footage that can be worked on. Thanks.

Hi, I have some experience on editing in Sony Vegas 8 Pro. Whether this documentary will be hard to tackle or not, Please do have a look at my works on my Youtube channel to see whether I'm good enough for this position Kinosight.

My works

Thanks for taking your time to read. I am also fine with the non-pay effort and would like to trial edit one section of your upcoming doc if possible.

Last edited:
Back