• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch When the Dead Walk - prosthetics and chainsaws!

Hey Indietalk!

So after many many hours editing it's finally up! This is my first music video, my band have just released our second album so i put together this to promote our track 'When the Dead Walk'. I'm pretty darn happy with the result!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2FtOvD544

Shot, directed and produced by myself on 550D with Kit and 50mm, there's some slider shots in there are a lot of budget steadicam work. It was 3 days location shooting and a few weeks on and off for the editing, please note that the edit was a little rushed to get it online for the new year.

Enjoy!

Hey, Nathan

I enjoyed that a lot. Well done.

I thought the colorization was tres classy.

The "dead" were appropriately gruesome.

Which band member were you? :D

(The drummer was the only one who broke out a sweat)

Congrats!

-Charles

Wow, thanks for the positive feedback there!

I am the vocalist, scary stuff right? :P

Also it should be noted that this is the full length track, there will be a second edit to the 'radio edit' of the track which is 2:30 shorter. Meaning the ratio between band shots and gory shots will be a lot more even.

Last edited:
Thats great man, both the vid and the song. Came out real professional like. Think ill check out some more of your bands stuff when im not so busy lol

Back