Trying to make this documentary project more interesting...

For a film school project, the assignment is for students to pair up and make a documentary on each other. I would do one on one student, and he/she, would do one on me.

However, I don't have a life that is much interesting to make a documentary out of, and neither does the other student perhaps. So I was wondering, is there anything we can do to spice this up? I actually wanted us to make a documentary on something external, like a real world issue or something possibly important, or more fascinating, but not sure if the school will let us do that of course.

I can find out, but is there anything we can do for this assignment to make it better and something that is actually worth talking about ourselves with?

Once you decide to do something, finish it. There are many other places where films are made. After you finish film school or at least a semester you can look at other schools or places to move. There are film bureaus that can tell you more. There are film school graduates from top schools who do not pursue film making. You have to decide what you really want to do and do it.

LOL he's been in his current school a week or so and hasn't even done one project. Once again we are wasting time answering ridiculous questions because no matter what he does in life he will ALWAYS question it. This really needs to stop on the forum though.

Yep. I stopped responding to him for over a year. But got sucked back in
when it seemed he was actually going to do something. He rarely responds
to me anyway.

In order to help make indietalk a better place and not the harmonica44
forum I'm going to stop responding to him again. It IS a circle isn't it?

This once again explains why Europe stripped it's kings and queens of their executive powers.

Stop pondering!
Start doing!

There will always be a better film school somewhere.
But these filmschools will not select you now, so stop pretending you could have gone there.
Focus on where you are now.
Use the power of NOW.

Back