• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New Project

tumblr_lm8496LTlM1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Welcome! :cool:

Glad you could join us. There's some awesome people here that can offer up good advice.

I'm going to be frank in telling you what I thought about the trailer considering there is very little I can say. Okay...

It's just images and music you pulled off the internet, mixed with some text. An amateur video maker could throw something like this together.

Also:

Instead of that long description....

A family is tortured in the basement of their home by a sadistic plumber.

Much easier and quicker to read.

Also:
Where are you in making this film?
Short? Feature?
Distribution plan?

Who is this film going to be seen by? It seems like the most viewed films on your channel have nothing to do with film, but with other topics (the most views from a makeup - eyelash video, which are probably where most subscribers are from.

I'd recommend you get a casual channel and a filmmaking channel. Kittens and sadists who torture families don't mix well. :bag:

Best of luck with the project. :cool:

Thank you for taking the time to watch our teaser. Its going to be a feature length film. We have some interest already built up. We are in the process of getting our own youtube channel. We are making this little baby in Evansville, IN.

Thanks for the advice and Im really excited to be part of this forum

Thanks for the response! Glad you're not one of those write~one~post~promoting~your~film~and~never~come~back~again type people.

Best of luck with the film, and I hope we can give guidance along the way.

no i plan on using this and asking alot of ?s. we are actually starting production this sunday :D IM very geeked and hopefully prepared LOL

Back