[Sep 17] What are you working on this week?

Editing an aftermovie of a festival I shot this weekend together with a friend.
700 shots is a lot to go through, hahahaha

Working on several VFX shots for a horror short I co-wrote/produced, VFX shots for a music video, debrief meetings on two shoots I produced over the weekend, and festival research on the next round of submissions for my feature.

All sounding good. Almost finished a miniature model shot video with breakdown... which is nice. Feature treatment, music video treatment and some test vfx for that.

Super busy week.

Got back from Bangkok on Sunday, where I was at the International Thai Film Festival. Super lovely event and I was really happy with the reaction I got

oAZQVsB.jpg

Then last night I finally had the cast screening. So nice to see everyone again and see their reactions to the finished piece finally.

plC48ss.jpg

This week I am working on the same thing I work on every week these days. I recently started a new YouTube channel called Guitar Goomba where I build guitars and give them away. I am uploading Episode 8 as I type this and I am hoping for some constructive criticism. Keep in mind that I am a one man band as it were, so all of my shots are static. Here is a link to the channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6U6BfZTF3u_K2G-rql_HsQ
I welcome all feedback. Thank you for your time.

Super busy week.

Got back from Bangkok on Sunday, where I was at the International Thai Film Festival. Super lovely event and I was really happy with the reaction I got

Then last night I finally had the cast screening. So nice to see everyone again and see their reactions to the finished piece finally.

Nice! Congratulations!

Filmburgh Studios - The Weekend Production Grind

Location scouting for a car wash for a creative short aiming to shoot sometime in October, shooting live streaming podcasts for Filmburgh Studios, LLC in order to provide inspirational support for fellow artists so they may to fulfill their dreams. #staytuned.#keepcreating.

Back