• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Level Up - Short Film

This is bloody brilliant!

I'm not a larper, but was involved in more than my fair share of geekery as a kid, so I can well imagine the rules-lawyering and arguements that happen.

This was a great idea, and well excecuted all round. There was one quite jarring instance of rolling shutter jelly, but otherwise I loved it all.

Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Hahaha this was awesome! Looked like you all had a great time filming.

I thought the shots and edits were spot on, and there was comic relief with the action.

At first I thought the red scarfs were just for comedy until i realized this was just for fun.

Good choreography.

I thought the shots and edits were spot on, and there was comic relief with the action

Same here. I watched it with the GF (who has expressed an interest in larping :huh:), and we both thought the same.

At first I thought the red scarfs were just for comedy until i realized this was just for fun.

They're often used to keep track of wounds sustained.

Good choreography

Indeed!

Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed it, we had a ton of fun during shooting.

Getting rid of rolling shutter in the future would be awesome -- something I look forward to with the next camera. Or maybe using that Foundry plugin will do the trick.

Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed it

No probs, It was a pleasure!

, we had a ton of fun during shooting.

I bet you did! :)

Getting rid of rolling shutter in the future would be awesome -- something I look forward to with the next camera. Or maybe using that Foundry plugin will do the trick.

It really was only in that sideways sprint shot that it was noticable. It's easy enough to work around - just dont whip pan/follow, and it's all good. I've not really got into vid editing and plugins etc yet, but i've seen some great results from some pp in online vids.

Back