• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch LESBIAN SHORTFILM

Dear people,

I made a movie in January. I wrote, edited en directed the movie. I was wondering what you guys think about the movie. You might have some tips. It's actually the first drama shortfilm I ever made. I'm also fascinated about gay movies, so I thought it would be interesting to make one myself. I translated the movie in Youtube. Have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKaz9iQeNog

Hey, that's the parking at Arnhem Station!
It starts very shaky.

I have other things to do now, but I might take a look at it later.

Lead girl was cute, very likable. My only advice would be to work on your sound editing.

If you want, check out my film. It is also about a female relationship: everthemovie.com

Thanks. You´re absolutely right. I agree. I managed to rent a boom and microphone, but someone forgot the cable to attach this to the camera. So we had to film everything with an extern microphone on the camera.

I noticed the light didn't seem nature most of the time and I think at one point it followed the actors which was odd. Liked the story.

Back