German Voice Over

This might be a long shot, but does anyone natively speak German that would say a couple of lines for free? Or at least sound native to Americans?

If not, does anyone recommend where I could find a German actor with a good mic? I've thought of fiverr, but they aren't really actors.

Impressive - to even have so much energy that you come up with the idea to go there. Fascinatingly practical language, as it completely makes sense. You never need it, of course, as they all know English over there.

Oh, I've never been to Finland if that's what you mean (though it's long been on my list). Around the same time I was learning German I was friends with a Finnish lady so I started looking into that language too, but while English and German are basically the same language and both share a great deal with Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Italian etc., Finnish is an entirely different branch on the European language tree (I think its only 'siblings' are Hungarian and Estonian or something) and so it just all became too confusing :)

I speak German natively (trilingual). Feel free to DM me.

tenor.gif

Back