WANTED. DIRECTOR. SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Wanted...one scene filmed for me in Sydney Australia

Hi all

As part of a film I am filming here in New Zealand this year I have found a character that I must have in my film but he is in Sydney Australia. Obviously, working on a very low budget, I cannot afford to take a camera over to Sydney and organize what I need, just to film one scene.

What I need is somebody who is willing to liaise with perhaps their local theater, or play house, arrange a day that this guy can come and do his thing on stage, and film him using your own camera, or a hired one in 24 fps at full 1080 high definition. This work would involve also managing the actor in the shots required ( I will give very clear and precise instructions on angles needed etc )

Equipment needed would be a reasonable camera to film him clearly, and the ability to capture his vocals clearly.

I know that there is a bit to this work, and I realize that I am asking for a lot here but for me I feel like my film will not be complete without this character in my film. ( he is doing this for free which is hugely kind of him as he is already starting to gain fame )

I need this done asap, but before the end of the August 2014 is my cut off point to get this footage.

Please come forward if you think you can help.

You can contact me here, or on my facebook page at "Fantasy Film Productions"

Please help me make this happen. In return, if you need any NZ footage I can get you, I will move heaven and earth to get it for you.

Last edited:
You may want to alter your title to the post a little. From my understanding, you're looking for more than a director and you're going to exclude a lot of people who may be capable of helping you.

I suggest posting this to Starnow.com.au for NSW. There aren't a lot of Australians on this site.

Back