Videographer needed ASAP

I am a film maker from London, i'm seeking a videographer from New York ASAP.
I am in need of some nice shots of New York City.

This is perfect for a student film maker as your work will end up generating a large number of online hits.
Please drop me an email and we can discuss further - spinmylewis@aol.com

Thanks!

I'm with Murdock, Lewis.

Search for Stock-footage, there are plenty of websites for this very purpose, with hundreds of clips of NY. Not only is this a quicker solution, but with a vast number to choose from, it's very likely you'll find the clips you desire, as apposed to somebody filming the material only for it not to be to your liking.

Goodluck!

I'm with Murdock, Lewis.

Search for Stock-footage, there are plenty of websites for this very purpose, with hundreds of clips of NY. Not only is this a quicker solution, but with a vast number to choose from, it's very likely you'll find the clips you desire, as apposed to somebody filming the material only for it not to be to your liking.

Goodluck!

And I'm with your avatar. If I flexed that hard, I would emit gas.

I'll echo the stock footage suggestion, and add another reason why you should go that route: most iconic or historic buildings in a major city like NY require you to get permission to use images of said architecture in a film. If you're buying stock footage from a good company, they'll take care of getting the permission, you just pay the royalties.

Back