• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Beautiful Art movie / shortfilm

The shots are great. The outfit is eh, and Jessica looks young. She can move. But, she's not fluid or at the moment graceful. That will come in time, or takes. All in all, good job.

Last edited:
Great locations & model/actress.
Canon? Whatever it was it makes nice crisp images.
The coloring was... interesting. I'd like to know what filtering you ran it with.
The immense scale of epic static shots fits well with classifying this short as "Other".
Probably would have benefited from a few closeups to break up the relatively narrow distance range.

friend of mine made this

Was really diggin' the music

The video, however... it seemed like the footage you'd see from an unmanned bts camera on a still-photo shoot. Except there's no bts.

Tbh I was just confused about what was happening, or even if I should be expecting something to happen. Spent too much time "working" on finding what I'm supposed to be sharing, as opposed to actually sharing that experience.

Hope that made sense.

What was your friend attempting?

:35 was all I could manage. The music was nice. There was nothing going on here. A bad tampon commerical maybe? You probably could have found a way to put the great scenery and maybe the actor to better use here. You have the tools, location and talent, so go make something compelling to watch.

Good luck.

Back