I'm going to do it!

sfoster

Staff Member
Life is for the living.
I am going to make a great short film!

The script is 3 pages, and it will take me about a year and a half to shoot.
It's a super hero action comedy

I've also got a separate, one-day crime-thriller set to film on march 9th.

The other day at home after I stood up I got light headed. Then my legs buckled underneath of me, I caught myself, then they buckled again, so I decided to quickly lay down (controlled dive) and avoid any new injuries to mess up my workout!!!

[snip] I have enthusiasm some days but the hard part is consistency, never binge eating and not getting injured.[snip]

i've been eating a healthy amount of calories the last two days and I'm not losing any weight. Even with 2.5 hours of exercise. I don't know how to lose weight except to barely eat and get a ton of exercise... nothing else works.

Ahhhhhhh another injury. I keep getting these things. I didn't complain or whine yesterday, I don't care about the pain but I couldn't do my crunches today. Also it hurts to breathe deeply.

Three days now without losing weight, that's not going to cut it on my timeline.
These next couple of days will be a challenge.

I hear you. I've been having health issues over the last few years which sound similar to what you describe. It's always tough (and expensive) to work out how to move forward appropriately. I wish you all the best with your goals.

I've probably been gaining weight this week, I'm afraid to step on a scale.
I can't seem to diet when I'm too injured to exercise.

Maybe wear a full set of heavy pads next time you play basketball.
They can protect you & may also help you lose pounds.

I've struggled with this tough decision and decided I'm never playing basketball again.
It's fun and it helped me to exercise for an extra hour each day but that guy really hurt me.

It's been a whole week and I still can't gym, it hurts to breathe, it's really bad to lay down or roll over.
The cost is too high.

Also I'll add there's something emotionally disturbing about having the course of your life changed due being attacked. I was in a good place and now I'm a wreck.

Back