• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Indie Jonesing Clip

Thanks so much. Boy am I glad I posted this here! This community is really important cause the filmmaking gods know its hard to find encouragement. Boy I sound like a pussy!

Thanks dlevanchuk. I'm chuffed as nuts Dude.

Well there's this.... http://www.indiejonesing.com/
This is snippets from the movie strung together with various pieces of music and exciting animated sequences. It's something I came up with, a new marketing invention. I call it a "Trailer"

But It's really old and made from offline files, plus seriously I didn't want to cut it... blah blah... as you can see I'm not in love with it.

Man, where to begin. The lighting is off, the sound could use some work. WHY would you film on a RED, when you could have spent a little extra and shot with the Panaflex System 65? I don't understand. :)

JK man. I liked it. :)

Murdock. Thanks man. I just picked up a DVD of the completed movie today! Plan on an after holiday screening for friends and family. So far I think maybe 6 people have seen this whole thing. Also picked up a book, Film Festival Secrets, going to give it a shot.

Very well done! Great pace and wit in the dialogues,
And the puppets in the background are a blast! :)

camera work (Red and 5D) was spot on too.

Looking forward to seeing more of these!

I am agree on above comments, starting music is little annoying, you can easily avoid them. But the rest of the trailer is awesome. Its too good. Congrats for your work.

Back