• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Worlds Colliding!

Okay, for you twitter-ers, why should one tweet?

I used to think Facebook was stupid. Didn't wanna join. Got suckered in, by accident, but now I really like it. Currently, I see no reason why I should tweet, or follow any tweets, but that's probably just cuz I don't get it.

So, please, for my sake and everyone else who might be curious -- what is it? What do you like about it?

I don't like tweeting because you have to click on every response and backtrack the conversation, and I hate that because people say something like "Hey, that's cool!" and then you have to click back on the "replied to" buttons to dig in and see what was said before that... lame... But I bet I have a setting incorrectly set or something...

I've been trying to use Twitter as a device to train myself to say more with less. Or in other words cut out the waste and keep the nutrients.

I like Twitter. I'm a bit patchy when it comes to actually posting stuff, but once you've found a good selection of people to follow it's great… I've come across loads of fascinating articles, journals, pictures, films, websites that I would've never seen otherwise.

It's just an easy way to broadcast yourself if you have a sufficiently large ego...

And it's also interesting to hear the (often mundane) thoughts of various celebrities as they go about their daily business.

Twitter: 35mm_junkie
I post stuff from time to time, and obviously, I am a humongus poser, since I never shot anything on 35mm.

Last edited:
Here is my facebook. I normally sometimes post links to shorts people screen at indietalk on my facebook page (if they are ones I really like a lot). Other than that I normally post videos of music videos or other things I find interesting that normally is nothing to do with film or making movies. But sometimes you never know. I do like to post trailers of movies I like too. I love behind the scenes videos and like to post those when I find them on youtube. In my photos section I like to post photos of car shows I go to.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1572084592

Last edited:
Back