• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Caught in circumstances out of his control. Alex Zuckerman ascends into space -

Alex Zuckerman is caught in circumstances out of his control when he is abducted by aliens. They implant a mind control device inside of his brain so that he would become an insurgent in their upcoming invasion of Earth. With his astonishing power of will, Alex fights the Alien's mind control. Sir Psycho, and Alex Zuckerman assemble a scary crew - ascending into space on a mission to save Alex’s mind, soul, and ultimately the entire human race.

This cartoon features alien carnage!

You may view Alex Zuckerman at the following URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7wx9WExfzs

or visit my website www.AlexZuckerman.com

alexgif.gif

Last edited:
Story wanders.

The big issue here is pacing. The pacing is terrible.

There's nothing wrong with the format and style, but it just drags.

Could have used some more attention to sound, in general, as well. Aside from the dialogue (and very blunt emphasis on immediate sounds), there's nothing in the background.

I really think you could work this into something great... if you shaved a few minutes off it and paid more attention to audio details.

I agree with you Zensteve. I have a 10 minute cut which I decided was better which I'll upload in a day or two (darn dialup). With a huge project that spans over a long time its hard not to want to jump the gun and publish it right away.

I could add some ambient noises, and fade in and out some sounds.

Thanks for the comment.

Last edited:
With a huge project that spans over a long time its hard not to want to jump the gun and publish it right away.

Oh yah, I know that feeling alright. :)

Still, there's nothing wrong with putting it out there for some third-party opinions before it's "done". If you're doing most of the work yourself, it's quite easy to miss some of the details in the huge amount of effort that went into getting the majority of it together.

Looking forward to seeing what the next version is llike. :cool: ...and if you have to take your time getting it just right, then take that time.

Back