• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Musical Michael Jackson Parody

EDITED *** The cartoon should now play. I uploaded it toMy New Animation Page

MeetMichaelLogocopy.jpg

(Ignore the "Click Here to Download", the screen and link are below.)

Michael Jackson is coming to trial in my hometown of Santa Maria, CA, so I decided to satirize the local fan frenzy at the courthouse with this cartoon. It got me on the local news last month.

(This cartoon is, of course, in no way affiliated with Michael Jackson.)

In case the screen below doesn't work -
Meet Michael - A Dip in the Jury Pool

[WM]http://animagusurreal.artistsworld.org/MJed_0002.wmv[/WM]

Last edited:
Thanks for your interest in my cartoon "Meet Michael - A Dip in the Jury Pool" (Musical Michael Jackson Parody.)

Sorry it didn't work - the entire host site (not just my page,) websiteallies.com, completely vanished without notice. I went to check out how many hits I had on my page recently and it was just gone.

I'll be looking for a new host site over the next few days. If you know of any (preferably free) host sites that offer FTP service, I'd appriciate it

You should tack on a short followup/climax to this, good animagusurreal. :cool:

I saw this back when it was online... not sure why I didn't comment on it.

It was pretty funny. Not my fave (Esiner followed by Tarantino are) but still decent. :)

I want to thank you guys for inspiring me to finally start looking for sites again. I found one that seems to be working and I'm currently slowwwwwwwly re-uploading the Jackson cartoon on my dial up connection. If all goes well, it will be back up tonight, and the other 'toons will be back up over the next week.

I've been on cartoon hiatus for a few months, concentrating on my still art and writing, but I just started constructing the "set" and characters for "Fatherly Encouragement", (semi-ironic title) a cartoon about my father commenting on my work (and life :rolleyes: :) .)

I may still do a Jackson follow up, too.

Well, all did not go well. The FTP to this site won't function - it starts to upload and then it stops and starts all over again. Last night I waited about 40 minutes for it to upload and then it did that to me. I'll let you all know when I find a site that actually works the way it claims it does :hmm: .

(Pardon my frustration :D )

Back