Best way to hire and find new talent?

I am working on a multi-cultural video series and I am wondering what are the best places to post ads for casting calls for actors and extras. I am looking for volunteer participation at the beginning until the series starts to create revenue. I was told of places such as productionhub.com but wondering if there are any other ones.

I was thinking of craigslist but you have to create an image ad to have your ad posted in numerous cities.

Thanks in advance for the support.

I'm from Australia but I think my advice would work anywhere, a really good way to find acting talent is at local colleges and learning facilities that have acting courses, there are always going to be actors wanting to try there hand at real life acting at these places. It shouldn't be to hard to search local places that have acting courses in your local area.

I'm from Australia but I think my advice would work anywhere, a really good way to find acting talent is at local colleges and learning facilities that have acting courses, there are always going to be actors wanting to try there hand at real life acting at these places. It shouldn't be to hard to search local places that have acting courses in your local area.

That's a great answer why didn't I think of that. Anyways thanks bro.

Back