I'M LOOKING FOR AN ANIMATOR

Hello,
I’m looking for an animator who may be interested in creating a short, max 5 minute, animation to one of my orchestral/piano musical compositions. Probably a silent film apart from the music.
I’m looking to collaborate with someone that has a cool stylistic approach to their animation. Would prefer drawn, digital or otherwise over models for this. Though some people can do crazy awesome things so open to anything you think may fit the aim of the piece, as described below.

The objective is to create an emotive, downbeat, film based around the topic of letting an obviously talented individual go to waste. Or being let down by the lack of support in your own country. This will probably hit a nerve with a lot of creatives out there but has to relate to people outside the creative fields as well. Every time i see somebody hugely talented getting little support it pisses me off. So i guess you'll have to think along these lines to want to get involved in the first place.
The outline of the story is down. I’m waiting for a collaborator before working on this in depth just in case they would like some input.

This is a no budget project so neither of us get paid for this upfront though getting some form of funding for it at some point isn’t impossible and is something I’ll work on. The aim of this is to create a personal project between a couple/few individuals. The higher the quality the more options there will be for us.

Thanks for reading and if you’re interested please send examples of your work to me at.

kerlomusic@yahoo.co.uk
You can check me out at following;
www.wix.com/tricor1/kerlomusic

Back