• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Award winning screenwriter has new short scripts available for prodction

I have the following short scripts available...

Through Glass Darkly (Dark Comedy, 10 mins) Gary loves his Google Glass but his wife would rather have a sofa.

From Time to Time (Drama, 10 minutes) A woman lives a humdrum life, until one day someone creates a day of magic for her.

Fashion Statement (Near future, 5 minutes) Near future tattoo parlour, but it's not tattoos on the menu here.

Run, Don't Walk (Drama, 5 minutes) The men from the lab discuss what they are going home for, but why in such a hurry.

Flowers (Dark Comedy, Micro short) Why is the man leaving flowers at a roadside accident site smiling?.

Terminal Z (Horror, 5 minutes) A terminal patient and his surgeon have to make an impossible decision.

Twisted Smile (Thriller, 8 minutes) An old man has his twisted smile wiped off his face by an unexpected source.

Fridge Feeder (Drama, 10 minutes) A desperate woman turns to intelligent technology to help her diet - the tech has other ideas of how to help.

If you are interested in reading any of the full scripts just message me via my site www.anthonycawood.co.uk or anthony @
anthonycawood.co.uk

Thanks

Anthony (Winner in Best Short Script category at Nashville Film Festival, Screenwriting Competition 2014)

Cool.. Just take a look at some of the feature films written by the past winners. Very interesting piece..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back