• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New KickStarter campaign -- something a bit different

Great video!! I enjoyed it. The guys were very likable and it was easy to understand. The product does not look very practical though. I can't imagine sitting on one of them would be very comfortable (contrary to a high quality leather) and if you were to put one of those in your front pocket it would only be a matter of time before the aluminum or carbon fiber edges would start tearing your pants apart.

I still think it's a great video and I hope they get to their $66,000 goal!! I LOVE entrepreneurialism. Much respect.

Yeah, I kinda had the same reaction, especially if one is fond of wearing dungarees. If you keep your wallet in a cargo pants pocket or jacket pocket I think it could work well.

Ya know, I hate to carry anything in my pocket and never found a wallet that I liked.... until I found that Aluminum wallet they sell on TV. It's available in stores now and let me tell ya, it's the best thing ever!
RF can not read the card inside this water proof, crush proof wallet :)

BTW, I already made something similar they have out of two old credit card taped together at one side and a money-clip to hold everything within. That still works, but prefer my aluminum wallet much better.
That's just my take on the idea.
BTW, nice vid :)

wow... $66k is a lot of money for starting this up... Do you really think they need so much?
Whilst it had good delivery, I really can't see this succeeding (if it does, hit me up and I'll buy a couple!) simply because there're already a few of these wallets out there, and there are even kits to retrofit your old wallets with RFID blocking material.

I don't know whether the $66K is reasonable or not. I'm not directly involved with the company. I sure wouldn't want to have to try and raise that much via KS, I can tell you that!

Also didn't know there were others already out there, but I don't watch TV so I'm sure there's a lot I don't know... :)

On second thought, to be fair, there aren't any quite as versatile as that one. I love the fact that you can customize it how you'd like it (I'm a sucker for that :P)

I was given something like this in a leather format for a birthday which is great, but suffers from stretching - i.e: once you tip out all the crap which invariably makes its way in there, it's almost as big as that chick you drunkenly lost your virginity to that one time in College.

Anyway, I do wish these guys the best of luck - it's a really great design, but I definitely think they need to cut the fat SOMEWHERE if they need to get $66k revenue as a MOQ..

How did you get involved doing the video for them?

For what it's worth, TV SUCKS!
Bwahaha.

How did you get involved doing the video for them?

I run a video/film/theatre production business in addition to my personal projects. One of the HuMn partners is the brother of an actor friend with whom I've worked many times.

For what it's worth, TV SUCKS!

Which is why I stopped watching it in 1987. I figure there's plenty of people out there willing to insult my intelligence for free, so why should I pay for it? :cool:

Wow. That's really impressive. Good for them/you! :)

Ah to have an actual product to sell instead of a film. Investors really seem to prefer that ;)

Back