• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Clean

The end of a releationship is often messy. It is a time to make a clean sweep of things.

This is our third film. It was originally made for a one minute film festival which it will appear in this August in Aarau Switzerland. This is a slightly longer version of the original.

All involved are amateurs. Filming was made in two half day sessions in the suburbs of Zurich.

I'd appreciate any constructive comments or advice. Thanks and enjoy the film.

Best Regards,

Geoff

[WM]http://static.zed.cbc.ca/users/a/angel13/files/CleanLong2.wmv[/WM]

That was pretty good. :)

I think it could have been even more effective without the opening (and very leading) statement to set it up, and adding more interspersed footage of the woman.

:cool:

Thanks guys for the comments and advice.

It was tough in the one minute version to put in the two scenes with the lady so I didn't have more footage when I loosened the time constraint in this version. Perhaps I could have used a split screen to include more. Anyways something to keep in mind for the next film.

Thanks again,

Geoff

Back