• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Perfect Sandwich

Both!

Spatula said:
Do you mean shortened, or cut faster? As in... is there anything that should be cut out completely, or should I just make some things a little quicker?

I'm still working on the compression... I'll probably have to re-capture the footage and see if I can EDL it... if not, I'll spend a day and recut, rescore and redub it using some critiscm... so if anyone has any sugesstions, or offers to do it for me, please make a note, and I'll see what I can do!
I'm getting a little sick of it, though... hopefully I'll be able to find the courage to go over it again!

BTW Filmy- thank you for the critique! Glad you enjoyed it!

Spatula,

I think a little bit of both would go a long way in pushing the envelope... Every time I think I can't trim an edit, I go ahead and take just a little more off the beginning and end and BAM! In your face... LOL. I think it needs just a little more of that... Sparingly, of course...

filmy

I hear ya filmy...
I will try my best to put that suggestion into play, if I can expel my ADD and actually work on it again... :bang: ...

Spatula said:
The Perfect Sandwich

What is the perfect sandwich?
Words alone cannot describe it.
You must see it, feel it, hear it, smell it, and yes... taste it.
Join GUY and GIRL as they meet the CHEF in their apartment and embark on a mystical journey to find...
THE PERFECT SANDWICH.

Running Time: 5:00 Minutes (on the dot!)

Matthew Snowball as "GUY"
Amanda Duncan as "GIRL"
Denis Logan as "CHEF" and "SECRET ENDING CHARACTER"
Written & Directed by: Denis Logan

For no budget or equipment (Snowball and his camera had to trek out here on a few buses) I'm pretty happy with the final result... sorry about the compression quality... I had to capture with a USB cable adaptor I bought for $9.99 at a surplus store.
So I guess we had a $10 budget...

Well, ENJOY YOURSELVES!
http://www.zenweasel.com/ifilm/Sandawich2.mov
meow

Back