• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First go with GlideTrack, feedback?

Hello there men and ladies. I borrowed a Glidetrack from a friend, and did some test shots using my cat as a test subject. I am posting it here as I would like some feedback on the composition, the color correcting, the angles etc, in the bottom line is it pleasant to look at? Is it edited well? I want to have it as good as possible and improve in future videos using glidetrack.

Thanks for watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6X_-jdNe70 (Why isn't the youtube tag working?)

The top or bottom of Lion's head is cut off in most shots, not enough or too much headroom, and the color correction was a bit dark in places. The editing, music, and most of the color correction was fine. Most of the angles you chose were good.

Personally, I liked the color correction. The lighting could be a tad bit brighter but I thought it was beautiful. On the shot where it zooms from behind, I'd have loved to see him look back like "wtf". Haha

Back