"Surviving Family" is now on iTunes!

As of today, Surviving Family on iTunes in Germany and Austria with German sub-titles!
I'm particularly happy about this because our director, Laura Thies, is German and has just recently completed her 2nd feature (her first in German).

We're now on iTunes in the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Germany, & Austria; I'm planning to add more countries over the next few months.

I don't share numbers publicly, but sales are going pretty well overall.
I use fb advertising & also twitter. Plus I take advantage of every opportunity to talk about it on forums (like this one), in FB groups (including one that interviewed me recently for their podcast), and anyplace else that I can dig up.

We went live on Amazon streaming (US and Canada only) very recently, and the ability of people to click directly from our IMDB page to rent/buy the movie on Amazon is definitely helpful.

We've also been helped a lot by the fact that our leading man, Billy Magnussen, has been doing very well over the past year or 2 - Tony Award nomination for a great role on Broadway, nice role in the feature "Into the Woods" opposite Chris Pine, major role in an upcoming feature with Tom Hanks, etc. When we cast him, he had done a soap opera and a few small indie movies, but his career has taken off since then. That's really a big help in attracting attention to my movie.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2915105/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Also - Sweetie since I notice you're in Australia: that and NZ are the next 2 countries that I'm planning to add for iTunes.

Last edited:
Back