Flash Movies

I was wondering if anyone has thought of using Flash MX 2004 Pro to post movies to the web? Flash is becoming more and more popular for posting video to the web and it seems to work really, really well since it runs off of Flash 7. Plus, like 95% of computer users have Flash already, so you don't have any problem with people that don't want certain plug-ins...like Real Player.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check this out. It's a funny Seinfeld and Superman short, but the video is actually Flash(not the full screen version).

I always have problems with Flash. The sound skips alot. By the end of any flash movie, the audio sync is off so bad the credits begin to roll a full two seconds before the screen goes black (or Jerry turns into a comic drawing - in this case).

Poke

Must be some kind of new bells-and-whistles thing with Flash.

I still use Flash 5, and it is miserable for incorporating video. It is miserable at exporting video... and importing video... and displaying video. (It's great at cartoons and site design, though ;) )

If things have improved a great deal, I'd give an upgrade another chance. Have Flash & Director started to merge yet?

Back