• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sweet Providence Farm! Christmas!!!

You definitely have a knack for this style promo, you should capitalize on it. "Drone Promos"

I think you work there and did this for fun (correct me if I'm wrong) so awesome! But If I was the actual client I'd ask for less dramatic music, at times it felt a bit The Shining lol. The last Frosty The Snowman shot creepy as hell bahaha!

Hi indietalk!!!
I did what you said!!! Changed the name ;)
And yes, I work at the farm!! And I did do this for fun, I enjoyed it!!
And I agree with u on the music, a little to epic on some shots, Lol
Lol about the snowman Haha!

Nice! Drone Promos, that's your niche man keep at it.

Seriously man, you build a reel of these and target local business, I bet a bunch of them would like one. And it's always good when you can specialize in something, it's an easier sell than trying to do it all.

Seriously man, you build a reel of these and target local business, I bet a bunch of them would like one. And it's always good when you can specialize in something, it's an easier sell than trying to do it all.

Its funny that you mention it, next year I am starting to work for a guy who fly's drones for real estate!! Plus he also makes commercials!! Like seriously not kidding!! And I can't wait!!! Thanks for your encouragement :thumbsup:

Back