Hi I'm a new member on Indietalk, I'm a first time screen writer from Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I've wrote 2 full scripts and part 1 of a 3 part horror short.
Just wondering if there's anyone on here who could give me some advice on contacting the the right people on maybe getting my scripts looked at or hopefully made in to a movie.

Welcome to IndieTalk!

Find filmmakers in your area. Go online and find filmmaking meet-ups in your area, go to film festivals near you, other events, and set up online ads for your script. Really get involved in a filmmaking community near you and find someone to make your vision come to life.

some advice on getting your scripts made - the less locations the better. the less number of people involved the better.

these both have a direct effect on the budget and complexity of filming

New Guy - Rick_Leuce

Hi, I'm a new guy. I have no experience in making or participating in the filming of any indie films, but i'd like to get involved. I've been trying to make a script for the past few years, a realistic-fiction action-adventure comedy about a homeless college student who becomes a police officer. I've been designing it to occur locally and not requiring a whole lot of actors. I really want it to include 2 car chases that occur on an interstate and was wondering how i could legally do that.

I look forward to any tips or advice you guys might have. I'm in the Jasper, Canton, Holly Springs area in Georgia. ;)

Rick if you're interested in figuring out how to film a car chase, I'd suggest dedicating a new thread to that topic.

Hey,
I'm a new member-- def researched before on here but now i've joined.

I'm a commercial director in Los Angeles-- getting ready to embark on a short film so I can get more that 60 seconds.

Thanks so much,

Gabriel

Back