• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch THE PET - short film

Hey guys and gals

Amateur from Norway here, this is a (my first) short I made a while back. It woul be nice to hear what you think because I have noone around me who I feel is qualified to give me some pointers.

I'm not educated in any way regarding to filmmaking, but I think it is great fun to do, and would love some feedback from more interested/experienced people. I'm also the main actor in the short, and I have edited it myself. Song lent from Ben Howard - Oats In The Water

Filmed with a Canon 1200D SLR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZT31YsU2K8

You've done a good job of lighting, and acting. One of the things that's prevalent in most shorts, is the lack of dramatic effect in scenes. Which indicates the filmmaker's lack of experience in lighting and editing. Hopefully your movie didn't have that. It doesn't look raw. So good job man!

The uninterrupted background music makes your short look more like a video clip for a song rather than a short movie. The constant unfocused shots hurt the eyes sometimes.

Back