A little good news

friends i just wanted to give you a little good news about me. No its not that my film is completed. I recently got admission in 6 months short course of filmmaking in NCA (National College of ARTS). It is considered pakistan's number one Arts college and it is the only college in PAKISTAN to provide 6 month short courses in Media producetionand and 4 years bachelors degree in Filmmaking.
After giving the test i got admission in its short filmmaking course (duration is 6 months). We will study theory for 4 months and then in last 2 months we will have to make a 30 mins short film for which CAM etc will be provided by the COLLEGE . So just wanted to share the good news.

Congrats! Pass out some IndieTalk flyers ;) j/k

Thanks for joinging my happiness.Well INDIETALK i seriously started passing indietalk flyers
We had an interview call too. so one of the 3 teachers who was taking my interiew asked me what do you do in your spare time. I said i love to read urdu novels and digest and i love visiting filmmaking sites like a filmmaking forum named www.indietalk.com which helps the beginners and we can ask anything about filmmaking on that forum.
And for sure i will tell about this site to my friends too. I wish this site to becomes the biggest site of filmmaking and You should get millions of visitors every day (and ADS too).

And believe me i am not buttering you. I have really gained lot of knowledge from here. Though i havent implemented that knowledge in a practical way , just using the knowledge of script writing at the momment but i am sure even if i will become better the spealberg (INSHALLAH) i will still love to be a part of this site. :D

I'm glad this site helps you and thanks for spreading the word.

well indietalk i think i should also say thanks to you and the people over here whoe guided me a lot and who gave answers of my questions (thoufh some questions might have been little foolish but still you people never said anything harsh :))

Thanks for all this.

friends i just wanted to give you a little good news about me. No its not that my film is completed. I recently got admission in 6 months short course of filmmaking in NCA (National College of ARTS). It is considered pakistan's number one Arts college and it is the only college in PAKISTAN to provide 6 month short courses in Media producetionand and 4 years bachelors degree in Filmmaking.
After giving the test i got admission in its short filmmaking course (duration is 6 months). We will study theory for 4 months and then in last 2 months we will have to make a 30 mins short film for which CAM etc will be provided by the COLLEGE . So just wanted to share the good news.

Excellent, Ad...congratulations!

Exciting!

Good for you. If you aren't already doing so, you may want to keep a journal of all your personal wins. Someday you'll look back and appreciate how far you've come!

Back