• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Nicolife: Episode 6 | SEASON FINALE

Check out Episode 6, our season finale of the independent comedy web series Nicolife.

Runtime: 17 min 57 sec

In Nicolife: Episode 6, Nicolai expresses his undying love for the dance instructor Kiri-Kiri and tragedy follows.

This season finale concludes the storyline that we originally set out to tell when we planned out the first season of Nicolife. We hope you enjoy it!

iFXOLC.jpg

2qWUYX.jpg

Xli8L6.jpg

m2FnP4.jpg

The web series Nicolife tells the story of Nicolai and Phil, two attention-starved nobodies who desire fame and fortune above anything else. Unfortunately, their social ineptitude lead them down a path of immense tragedy and untimely death. The show is a satirical look at the egocentrism of our YouTube generation.

Related:
Nicolife: Episode 1 | Dark comedy web series
Nicolife: Episode 2 | You’ll never think of oatmeal the same way again!
Nicolife: Episode 3 | Epic dance routine & chase scene!
Nicolife: Episode 4 | A dark comedy about a man with communication problems
Nicolife: Episode 5 | Nicolai reconnects with his sister Nikita

omfg i love it! I cant believe you guys don't have way more subscribers and views, its genius!

If you need writer let me know please.

omfg i love it! I cant believe you guys don't have way more subscribers and views, its genius!

If you need writer let me know please.

Thanks, joey1986! I really appreciate you checking out our show, and it makes me even happier to know that you enjoyed it. :)

Like you pointed out, we haven't reached out to a very large audience at this point, so if you have any ideas for how to get more eyeballs, let us know.

We'll definitely keep in touch if we're looking to bring on more writers.

Thanks, joey1986! I really appreciate you checking out our show, and it makes me even happier to know that you enjoyed it. :)

Like you pointed out, we haven't reached out to a very large audience at this point, so if you have any ideas for how to get more eyeballs, let us know.

We'll definitely keep in touch if we're looking to bring on more writers.

I have a few. You could try to collaborate with other youtubers, Or submit your web show to like funny or die. Post in every facebook group that will Accept your invite, i did this with a short film got second place.

Start messaging all youtube channels that do reviews get your name out there. Where are you guys from?

I have a few. You could try to collaborate with other youtubers, Or submit your web show to like funny or die. Post in every facebook group that will Accept your invite, i did this with a short film got second place.

Start messaging all youtube channels that do reviews get your name out there. Where are you guys from?

These are awesome suggestions! I really appreciate you taking the time and giving some suggestions. If you can think of anything else, I would love to hear more. :)

We're located in San Luis Obispo, CA. That's where we produced the show with a tiny team on a zero-budget.

Back