• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

To Any That is Interested

I want to take time to apologize to anyone that is offended by the way I market my products

It was never my intention to disrespect anyone. directorik, ItDonnedOnMe, ChimpPhobiaFilms, Cracker Funk and others I am sorry we got off to a bumpy start

...I know I took some shoots at some of you guys but I felt that you guys were grinding me from the start

I now realize it was because I came out of nowhere asking for email addresses but at the time in my heart I felt like I was being transparent and knew that I was not trying to get over on anyone. I knew that I really have products that may help - products that I was going to send via your email addresses once you signed up.

From now on I will just post products straight up...so there is no need for anyones email address.

I am not a filmmaker I am a Internet Marketer with what I think are some pretty good products for people looking to get started in the Indie films biz... maybe some people disagree but its up to every individual to decide

-To Any That Is Interested

Last edited:
I was not extremely welcoming to you because I was suspicious of the first product you were promoting. It has popped up on IndieTalk and other websites, and the people that were promoting the ebook didn't know what the :censored: they were talking about,were incredibly rude, and wanted our email addresses. I think the ebook isn't a good product for indie filmmakers, and that you were incredibly rude to the people here. But thank you for the apology.

The report is fine for nubies and high schoolers.
But it's free, so... you get what you pay for.

I think some of us have looked through several $20-30 filmmaking books at the local big-box bookstores and found that after 2-300 pages of blabbin it's not much better.

And FWIW, I don't believe a promoter or marketer needs to believe or even understand what they're hawking.
Consumer's responsibility.

I just downloaded this one and am shocked to discover that it is exactly the same one that was offered in the other thread.

It's filled with vague, half-accurate information and doesn't address most of the promises made on the site.

I am so terribly disappointed.

I thought this was the one.

I thought I might have finally discovered the secret.

I am just a fool.

But I'm never gonna give it up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna run around and give up the dream of becoming a filmmaker without doing any work!

Damn, I was just about to stop being anonymous and cough up my name and email! had my credit card ready too, just in case if he told me I could get more for low monthly payments of $9.95 :P

holy radioactive cat p*ss batman! how did I miss this thread?

On a side note...

Hot-dig-a-de-doo Marv, your like a pitbull promoting this thing!! I like your work ethic, how'd you fancy helping me out with my movies kickstarter? I have a list of around 200 forums that I need to promote it on (excluding indietalk) think your up to the task if I give you screen cred?

hell, if we can pull Zack Braff numbers I'll even throw in a tshirt, mug and keyring?

so...you in buddy?

Back