There will be no screening of Wayward Traveler--The show is over.

platitudes and cliches are worthless. When you have only one egg to begin with you have no choice but to put it in one basket.

There 's always more than one option.

While everyone seems to think this stpry is golden I am sitting in the middle of a forum full of filmmakers and I don't hear any offers.

I forwarded an offer (the best I can do, unfortunately) If you're expecting someone, here, to send you a certified check, I'm afraid you'll be waiting a long time.

Am I dealing with basic psychology here? Is this what women are talking about when they say they just want a man to listen instead of trying to solve his problems?

There are women on this forum. This sentence is a bit hysterical.

Also, I don't think you are realizing that there are two of us here, so renting a small room is damn near impossible because no one wants to rent to two guys. In addition when I go to even begin renting a room they want employment history, references from past landlords. The last place I lived I owned. I dont have any references.

Shirley:P, you have a case worker who could serve as a reference? Your disability check would be considered an annual income of sorts.

Again I don't think anyone is grasping onto the seriousness of this situation. I have no options.

And believe me I have been trying to get back on myu feet for years after my accidednt and it's always the same stumbling blocks. no references, no stable work history, no income other than social security... really
We do understand. Since you are giving up filmmaking, perhaps you can pawn the laptop and camera? I've had to pawn loads of things. It's very easy.

@ Murdock: a bet. I can offer documented evidence for everything I have said in all of these posts. Do you want to wager my i5, hvx 200, and everything else I own against $5000? If not shut your mouth

If you have questions concerning the criminal case in san francisco you can feel free to contact olivia veneti, my attorney

people on ss pay child support, its the only thing that can be garnisdhed from social security other than tax liens

my accident was june 13th 2003 at 2:43 a.m. in Akron Ohio on Romig road. the police report is available online

whatever man, there is nothing more abusive than questioning someone credibnility when they are suffering. You are reallyh one of the most horrible people I have met online in awhile.

ill bet you work for dollar

@ Murdock: a bet. I can offer documented evidence for everything I have said in all of these posts. Do you want to wager my i5, hvx 200, and everything else I own against $5000? If not shut your mouth

Show your documentation to your potential employers. ANd no I wouldn't wager for that stuff. You've been dragging it around god-knows-where in Denver. Also, my mouth isn't open. I'm typing.

How are you on the net anyway. Most homeless people I know don't have access to the web accept for the library. Which should be closed right about now.

ok, im out of here but I want everyone to notice that the only one who had the guts put put his money where his mouth is was me... offer still stands if you are going to doubt me have the guts to stand behind your words. and of course murdock you should also look up the defintion of "figuratively"

EDIT: Deleted by me cause I really don't want my brief life's history on public view permanently.:) I only wanted to illustrate that I've made some pretty stupid decisions in my day, paid some pretty serious penalties, but I never gave up like this guy.

Last edited:
I didnt have a smart ass come back because I actually have a life outside of this forum. People, real filmmamkers are busy, and even though I may have said I give up I'm not fucking giving up. I've fought my whole life, for 35 years and no one has ever told me what I could or couls not do. Coming into this forum and meeting murdock--an obviously unhappy two bit hack--and having some no talent "premiere member" criticize me and question my credibility made me realize that i am above all of this. You just go ahead and keep working your day job there sparky. We found a friend here in Denver willing to put us up and allow us to finish the show. Lets just note that whne I needed the assistance of the film community for a grassroots campiagn no one had the guts to fight. I did.

Don't forget that i never said what my real name is and shitting on people in this business without knowing who you are talking to is always the death nail in the coffin of a career.

I exist entirely outside of hollywood. The whole place can go fuck itself. As a matter of fact Lex Luthor could blow the whole fucking thing off the map and it would not affect me. You say that you are the number 2 at your company. Number 2 is also the designation of shit

Wayward Traveler... the show must go on

I'm not going to let Dollar Rent-A-Car crush my dreams. We are moving forward with the show. We found a place to edit the pilot together so we can acquire our sponsorship money. I'm not going to let my experience with an obviously unhappy user affect my career. We should have the pilot episode of the show up in about 7 days. Please though people, before you start attacking someone you know nothing about you should really think first. Do you see me standing next to Sergio Aragones in my video? Do you see we were personally invited to Big Four at Coachella by Metallica? It's all on film and posted. I can assure you that I don't forget when someone shits on me. I'd also appreciate it if this thread isn't deleted. We may have had some problems today but the last thing I am going to do is start asking my successful artist friends to bail me out. Wayward Traveler WILL air. To all the people who didnt attack me and were supportive... Thank you so much.

We are doing the 48 hour film project here in Denver in a couple of weeks. Most of our stuff we put together is done in 36 hours or less so having an extra 12 hours will be amazing.

My only suggestion for this site is that it should be more selective in its criteria for people it calls premiere members. There is always an asshole in every forum.

Last edited:
Back