• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New Zealand Animated Sci-Fi Web Series

Hey there, my name is Jack and I'm working with some people on a sci-fi web series. We are based in new zealand and we are working on revamping a 12 episode series and are currently redoing the first episode, take a look at the original series at http://frontieranimation.com let us know what you think, the original series is on (youtube.com/user/lew82) but if you want to subscribe, subscribe to the new channel at (youtube.com/user/frontieranim). Also check out our twitter for updates and news (twitter.com/frontieranim).
:D

'sup Jack. Great series, yes. :cool:

The guy who voices Captain Wexler is totally my favourite. He's a badass, through & through. :bag:

Apparently he's in the new revamp, as well. :secret:

Hey very cool. I watched "chapter 12 finally arrives" and thought it was well done. Good to see other New Zealanders on this site too!

Hey very cool. I watched "chapter 12 finally arrives" and thought it was well done. Good to see other New Zealanders on this site too!
That's great rocksure. The series is getting overhauled, and the quality is going to icrease hugely. Make sure t o follow our twitter to get all our updates.

Back