[Apr 3] What are you working on this week?

Shooting the Rotterdam Business Woman Award Event tomorrow.
Editing an event about Block Chain technology.
Editing 2 interviews about a clipping system to suspend plants in a greenhouse.
Preparing my crowdfundvideo.

I'm working on my patience even though I end up repeating myself and going in circles.

im vloggin still and trying to build my subscriber base, also shooting a short with gorilla this weekend exciting stuff...

Had a callback for a Trident commercial but didn't get it. Have another audition this week. I then fly to Salt lake City, Utah Friday for an awards show this weekend. I'm up for best actor(2 categories Under 18 and adult category) for two features. An article came out and a group of 9 film experts handicapped the awards and they have me as a runner up. You know what runner up gets at an awards show? They get to clap for the winner. It's sorta cool they picked me as runner up as they watched the ten finalist and came up with the runnerup and winner. It's cool they had never seen my work and they picked me to come in second. The following night is a premiere for the feature American Nobody where Im the lead.

School keeps me busy which keeps me occupied thank goodness. In the 19 months my average is booking every six weeks. But it has been so slow this pilot season. It's screwing my rate up.

Recovering from floods (worst flood in our area for the last 40 years).
Writing, liaising, recruitment, casting, creating and fine tuning policy documents and business plans for a tiny new ProdCo.
Post for a govt project, coordinating with project leader.

Nothing much.

What about you Indietalk. We pour our hearts out, what are you up to?

Working on R&D for an end of the world sequence at work. Balls of fire falling from the sky and stormy skies. Using the volcano scene from 2012 as reference for the fireballs.

Finally did "lock" a script on a project been cooking for years. Starting some preproduction on that one.
Continuing to do preproduction on a web series shooting this summer. Some location scouting and meeting. Moving along well....

Writing a script for a short film called Lay Low and working to put a production team together for a documentary called Right.

r.

I was hired to do a re-write of a low budget thriller, which is fun.
I've been keeping mostly to myself due to a death in the family, but it's good for me to re-focus on writing.

Trying to get rid of this headache, just finished editing some stuff, then shooting some stuff later this week, hopefully tomorrow.

About to drink some beer, then head to McDonald's for a greasy burger that my body won't digest properly (but it's too delicious to pass up)

I am working on a couple of different projects for promotional videos for companies.... yawn. but it is the only place I get paid for filming. Also working on a short series about math problems, I'll probably have my first episode out next week or so.

Back