What indie movies could I use as inspiration?

Okay thanks a lot for the offer. I am thinking about it. I past along your offer to other people in the business to get other opinions on it. With all do respect though, they said that my money is best spent on a project of one of my own where I would have more control, rather than in the hands of a producer I do not know at all. So I am still considering it but not sure yet, based on what others have said about it, advice wise.

What they told you is a fact. No doubt about it.
But we are going to take 2,000 of it and fly you to LA put you up in a hotel and feed ya.

Then you will be in daily meetings with us and see how the process works. Like I said, you will have control as you will see auditions that we tape. You can see locations considered and then you can work on the set in every aspect that you want. I value everyone's input.

I cant remember how old you are but you might want to talk to your parents about it and see what they think.

Anyways, it's good to talk to other people and see if you want to invest in yourself to be on set on a feature that will get made and finished. Plus the contacts you will make will come in handy down the road.

Sorry I could do it at this time. I have a lot going on right now, with deciding whether or not to go to film school still, and I am just not sure what to do with my money. I won't be able to say yes, at this time to be honest, as I am just not sure.

Back