Osama Bin Laden killed

Hmm... Something stinks in Sherwood forest.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-death-photo-fake-fraud-hoax/
"An official has told CNN ... REAL photographs of Osama's body exist ... which show a gunshot wound to the side of his head. The official says due to the wounds, bin Laden's face is "unrecognizable.""
I've seen plenty of GSWs. Rarely do the wounds render "unrecognizable" facial features, entry or exit, pistol or 5.56 NATO.
Maybe if hit with a .50cal or shotgun.

UHHH Ive seen heads EXPLODE from a gunshot. In person and WAY TOO many pics online... Wait for the LONG Form death cert.. it's coming..

There are reports out this morning that he actually may have been killed by his own men, to prevent him from being captured alive!

Mental!

I read the opposite of what Gonzo said; that they offered him the chance to surrender and he refused.

The good news is, he's dead. The bad news is, Pakistan's been hiding him all this time. He was like a mile from Pakistan's version of West Point, right in the heart of one of their biggest military/intel centers, if not the biggest. This probably has something to do with why they buried him at sea with a haste one wishes would characterize most government operations.

@Cracker what I'd do to do the sound for that movie..... MMM. Man. I have so many great ideas for foley and grittiness and everything. Man. Anyone have Paul Ottosson's phone number?

You think they'd hire me?

They'd be idiots not to.

Except, I'm predicting Bigelow's movie will be cancelled. They'd have to do a rewrite so major that it would basically be starting from scratch, so they'd be competing with all the other studios that will be rushing to get a Bin Laden movie produced. I'm just guessing that Bigelow wouldn't want to cheapen the movie by rushing it.

81480787.gif

i cant believe this is still a big deal

Nope Phil..not a legit pic........ photoshopped here's the original it came from

osama.jpg

AND Below the FAKE one ..looks almost convincing.. the left eaye looks weird

fake.jpg

Last edited:
Back