• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Short film 'Deviant' seeks a distributor...

I am currently looking for a suitable distributor for my short film DEVIANT, a thriller / psychological horror film with a runing time of 12 mins.

Its about a serial prowler who make one little error on one of his nocturnal visits that will prove his downfall.

The movie has received lots of great press over here (Ireland) a screening at a high profile festival and TV broadcast across Europe on SKY. It has also taken over 800 hits on YouTube - a nice result for a low budget short with little promotion behind it. I firmly believe there is a cult audience out there for this. The movie was shot and edited on broadcast standard equipment. I currently do not have the funds to produce a 35mm print but can do a Digi-beta master if so required. For more info about the movie, feel free to contact me.

gerardlough@hotmail.com

Trailer - 'Deviant'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8orRwBVr3E

Back