• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Talking Dead - Winner!

Totally awesome film

Have you gone through any festivals?

What was the result?

I know this will win many awards! I should say, I know this will win mane MORE awards!

I just watched the extended version. A couple of things I noticed, maybe they were in there before but these things were really cool.

The down shot above the elevator. Really cool! But when you look at her on the table with the monitor and the clock. The clock is going crazy. It was so quick. I was like "Did I just see something?" Then I rewound it and did see the clock "spinning" nice!:yes:

Last edited:
We've been in a few festivals. The only awards so far were the one here and one at the Chicago Really Short Film Festival (Image Union award). Aparently the short will show on the Image Union show in Chicago sometime in the fall. We entered 4 more horror/thriller film fesivals that take place in September and October so we'll see what happens there. Thanks for the kind feedback. Nice to know people are still watching it.

This was creepy! And I usually dont get creeped out easily. Very well done, it reminds me of a Roald Dahl short story about an inventor who invents a device that can hear what plants are saying.

Back