• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch new experimental short (feedback please)

I love the inagery. I am a little stupid and get imbarrassed when I try to explain what I got from films like this. So instead why dont you tell us what the statement was that your portraying with this.

Jason

Hey, thanks for the interest. The idea behind the film is that if there is a greater force out there (which I don't really believe there is) we do not need to know it or understand it for it to accept us. Another way to put this is it is better to live a moral life by your own choice and NOT by the fear of going to hell or wherever that the church puts in the masses. This character is saved just on the fact that he realizes that he did not live a "moral" life, which is represented by the out of focus flower. In other words, the flower itself is a "life" and an out of focus flower is a life that did not make the correct choices. The "'greater force" saw this and touched the man by the way of the lightning and thus saving him.

I don't know if I potrayed this correctly in the film (its only my second attempt at filmmaking) but I hope this helps.

"OK Britain too"

It had a section in the middle, where I was getting gripped.

So, that's a good sign.

Overall; liked it.

:)

Case

Don't Listen To Me

Hey, it wasn't in line with my taste in film, but that doesn't make it good or bad. Filmmaking is an art like painting or writing. It's a way of self expression. If you are happy with the end result, don't worry what goobers like me think.

Poke

? ? ? ?

No, that's the forty year-old cheese you found in the cellar, chasm.

Just so you know better next time.

Case

Sorry for the nightmares. I'm hoping people get affected by it but the nightmares were not my intention. Better check the date on the cheese.

Back