• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Free Music For Projects

Hey everyone, it's been a long long time since I posted here. A while back I made some music for a film I was working on and suddenly I was hooked on making music, and film/video projects took a back seat.

I've put together a bunch of music on my website that I'm not using so I figured I'd put it out there for any and all types of royalty free use.

Some of it is my early work and I debated whether or not I should put it up there, and I thought "so what if I think it's crap, someone else might not and might want to use it." So if you think some of it is crap I might agree with you so don't feel bad for thinking that... :lol: But with that being said, some of it is actually good so I'm hoping some of you might find it useful.

As usual with these types of deals, if you can credit me in the work (details on the website) great, if not that's ok. If you use it and feel like sharing it with me, cool. If not, that's fine too. I'm pretty laid back about all of it.

Couple quick thoughts about the site, you can currently preview an entire song, that feature may go away depending on how much bandwidth this ends up using. Also, you can't jump ahead or back during the previews. My Wordpress template isn't that cool.

Anyway, enough typy typy, here's the link:

http://dolphmusic.com/royalty-free-music-store/

Back