Newbie looking for film makers to develop 6 minute script.

Hi guys,
Im an aspiring Screenwriter from the UK that's looking for someone to develop my short 6 minute script into a film.

The script contains NO dialogue.

It follows the story of an old man whos family ship him off to live in a warden controlled flat.
The man is bored sitting every day in his flat and decides to take action.

Every day he ventures into the city to collect a new item often lacking the funds to buy them he has to be more ingenious with how he gets them.

At the end of the script it is finally revealed that he has in fact built his own biplane out of odds and ends and the film finishes as he flies out of his apartment into the sky.

Anyway as i say - me talking about it really doesnt do the script justice. It's a nice warm kooky script only about 6 minutes in length.

Now i'm looking for a person/ a group of amateur film makers that would be interested in making this into a nice little short. Its completly free - im not trying to sell the script or anything - I just want someone to make it instead of it sitting on a piece of paper for its whole life.

So if you are interested in making it all I'm asking for is some examples of your previous work and if its nice enough the script is yours.
I would also ask for you to give me a writing credit in the film.

Any interest?

Just a thought (could/likely be wrong)

You may want to list what is needed in your movie, locations, actors, props. I did a quick read and was like "neat idea" until I read "BIPLANE" and was like... woosh, how does he expect someone to do that?

For a 6 minute short film I would green-screen the actor and a model biplane. Anything more is (in my opinion) exceedingly costly for a short.

You may also want to reference similar shorts for a gauge of quality.

You may want to list what is needed in your movie, locations, actors, props. I did a quick read and was like "neat idea" until I read "BIPLANE" and was like... woosh, how does he expect someone to do that?

For a 6 minute short film I would green-screen the actor and a model biplane. Anything more is (in my opinion) exceedingly costly for a short.

Yeah my plan was for the BIplane was to use a greenscreen.
The plane itself is the most time consuming part - making a small plane out of bits and bobs could be hard - although it could literally be a simple cardboard box as an outer shell!

Locations involved:
flat
city street
some sort of shop
office building with elevator

i have made it seem really expensive with the Bi plane line! But i really meant it to be a small like toy aircraft sort of thing!

thanks for your input :)

Back