• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Screenwriter looking for Director/Producer

My name is Bryan Mora and I'm currently in Los Angeles living the film life. I've spent the past year working under different production companies but I have reached the point where I want to generate my own material rather than help my bosses find their own. I have a collection of scripts at my disposal and if anyone were willing to look at them, that'd be great! I'm especially interested in finding directors who are looking to build their portfolio and be willing to use my material. I've placed in a few contests(Scriptapalooza, CWA) and have recently had a TV Pilot of mine on the Blacklist as a top TV pilot.

If any directors are on the scene looking to film, please feel free to reach out! I also have a webpage that gives you general logline of each of my TV Pilots and short scripts.

http://thescriptlibrary.wordpress.com/

My name is Bryan Mora and I'm currently in Los Angeles living the film life. I've spent the past year working under different production companies but I have reached the point where I want to generate my own material rather than help my bosses find their own. I have a collection of scripts at my disposal and if anyone were willing to look at them, that'd be great! I'm especially interested in finding directors who are looking to build their portfolio and be willing to use my material. I've placed in a few contests(Scriptapalooza, CWA) and have recently had a TV Pilot of mine on the Blacklist as a top TV pilot.

If any directors are on the scene looking to film, please feel free to reach out! I also have a webpage that gives you general logline of each of my TV Pilots and short scripts.

http://thescriptlibrary.wordpress.com/

I'm not a director or anything, but all the script preview links on your page appear to be dead...

Back