• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch ONE OF TWO - a Romantic Drama

A boy with the extrordinary ability to read dreams cannot let go of the death of his brother and he will not let the person responsible forget. He becomes torn between the one he loves and turning a once meak bistander in an anger-filled psychopath bent on revenge.

This was produced as the narrative project for my Film Class my sophomore year in High School. Tell me what you guys think!

http://youtu.be/cYBXYABz_cY

There's a difference between being able to read dreams and being able to control them or make other people have them without their consent. Did he have both abilities? If he did, you didnt do a good job of explaining that. Also the whole idea behind it was kinda lost on me, I get that the brother was killed but the story felt weak for the most part.

The camera work was really shaky much of the time. You should invest in a "steadicam" if you are not using a tripod. Go on YouTube and you can even see how to make them for cheap. The sound was bad about 50% of the time. Too much wind noise, too much background noise and such.

And last thing, the guy who played "Logan" completely over did it with his performance... Not believable at all.

I did like the idea behind it and you had some cool shots, all you need is practice and more practice. Keep it up.

Back